
Jack's first day of school - He did great... I was crying. Life goes on, they are only getting bigger!
Well I thought I would try again and see if I can figure this thing out. The kids say such funny things, I think to myself that I need to write them down. So here goes the blogging on some funny things they say.
Jack:
"I am impressed with that house (Sheila Olsens) they decorate in the summer and for Halloween.
"I went to puters today". I said computers, he said "computers, but I can still call it puters, I'm just a kid you know".
"Mom, you make money, when you go to the store you ask for cash back"
Luke:
"Mamma Mia she goes again"
"Bob the builder (he was for Halloween) she goes again" (I listen to Abba a little too much)
But the best things they say lately is that when is family night? I like doing things as a family.
I love my boys
No comments:
Post a Comment